[imp] errors with mysql configuration.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:30:10 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Abid Ghufran <abidghufran@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am using Imp 2.2, Horde 1.2, Php 4, Apache 1.3 Web server, RedHat Linux 7,
> Mysql and all other required rpms.

OK, but we need to know the specific versions of these (sometimes it
matters).  Give us the output from this command:

rpm -qa | egrep '^(horde|imp|php|apache|imap)-'

> Error i get when i try to access the setup.php3 file in the imp
> directory of Apache.
>
> Fatal error: Failed opening required './templates/setup/session.lib'
> (include_path='/var/www/horde-phplib:.') in
> /var/www/html/horde/imp/setup.php3 on line 62

Let's check the following:

(1)  Run "rpm -V horde" to make sure the Horde RPM is fully installed, and
has the right permissions.  Everything needs to be readable by the
"apache" user/group.

(2)  Check to make sure that this file exists:

-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         6569 May 25  2000
/var/www/html/horde/templates/setup/session.lib

(you haven't moved anything around manually, or changed permissions of the
Horde/IMP tree, have you?)

(3)  Try visiting http://www.example.com/horde/test.php3 (whatever your
host is) and see if everything's green... "Click here to test PHPLIB" and
reload that page several times... I assume you get the same error?

(4)  Your include_path looks right, otherwise I'd suggest restarting your
web server.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>