[imp] Problems with folders again

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:45:42 +0100

If you remember I'm using IMP 2.2 and horde 1.2.3, with Courier IMAP and
Apache 1.3.17. Now my problem is that I´m not able to create any folder
(even when I send a message it gives me an error trying to create the
sent-mail folder). I have this configured in my defaults.php3:

$default->folders                        = 'Maildir/';
$default->personal_folders               = 'INBOX.';    /* i.e. INBOX. */

And when I try to create a folder the apache log gives me next error in its
log:

Should I have to do anything else in the defaults.php3 or in php.ini? What
should be the values in user_use_folders and user_change_folder? The most
strange of this issue is that if  I create a folder for a user manually
through IMAP it leaves me to create it but when I enter to my INBOX through
IMP I can see any of the folder I created

I hope your help as fast as you could

Thanks

Jorge