[imp] missing modules.php.dist file in CVS version

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:29:47 -0500

Quoting Ben Lovett <blovett@bsdguru.com>:

> I'm wondering if I'm missing something, or if this file is definatly
> missing.. horde/docs/INSTALL mentions a file named
> horde/config/modules.php.dist and that file doesn't seem to exist.  I
> tried updating my tree, and it still is not there.  Is the INSTALL file
> just outdated or what?  I update to HEAD.

INSTALL is out of date - this is the bleeding edge. Everything that was in
modules.php is now in registry.php (though in a different format).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"Live, from Washington, where the doctors were telling us what they did, and