[imp] Frames

Yohann Fourteau yohann.fourteau@shom.fr
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:49:25 +0100

Atif Ghaffar wrote:

> have a look at the prototype version
> http://webmail.developer.ch
> user: horde
> pass: imp

YES ! With resizable frames, a smaller folders view, and less buttons in
the mailbox view, that version will be very usefull.

Good work guys !

The problem is that a frame version should be very different from a
non-frame version. There are lots of buttons in double (top and bottom)
in each view. For the mailbox view for instance, without scroll bar it
would be better, there is a button to navigate (arrows to change
pages).  I don't know if it's possible to make such changement in the
present IMP (to have the choice between the two versions in options).

Are you obliged to use frames ? With php you can build such a view in
one page no ? It's just suggestions, I know it's a lot of work.

--
Yohann F.