[imp] Frames

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 00:06:10 +0100

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:
>
> > So all your suggestions/requests about enhancing etc to this list will go
> > to /dev/null.
>
> Atif, we rejected the frames changes. But I don't understand why that means
> that you have to try to convince people that we will never listen to their
> suggestions.

Chuck, I did not mean that. I just mis-stated that.
I meant change requests about the frames-version (which I am
maintaining) should not be discussed on the general mailing list. (Or is
it ok, with you if I maintain the frame version, and use the general imp
list about its discussions with those who are interested. I just thought
that it will confuse things)

Cheers.
PS:: You guys a good bunch of helpful people. I dont mean to take any
credit for all the work you have done for Horde/Horde-apps and released
as opensource.

cheers

--
Atif Ghaffar