Feature Request

Jeff Rebeiro nix@innocent.com
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:24:36 -0500

What are the proper channels to request a feature.

I'd like a pulldown menu after the username which would contain different domains i.e. @server1.com, @server2.com, @server3.com.  This way you could allow one interface for multiple hosts.  This may not be good for webservers but may be good for small companies like mine where I have smaller divisions and every division has its own domain.  All my domains are hosted on a single UNIX box inhouse so this option will work.  In the setup there should be different preferences for each pulldown item so that your preferences are loaded by your menu selection and therefore you can have one installation of IMP on a server that hosts multiple domains.  Another way to achieve the same results is to have the user input their email address and have IMP pull the domain name off the email address and pull up the preferences for that domain.

Let me know what you folks think of this request.

Jeff Rebeiro
President
Choice Lawn Care, Inc.