feature request

Yohann Fourteau yohann.fourteau@shom.fr
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:38:55 +0100

In IMP 2.3.7-cvs :

-Can you put the number of unseen messages of each folder in the folders select of
the top bar ?
 like _____________
      |INBOX-12   |
      |IMP List-1 |
      |Webmotion-3|
      -------------  or something like that ?

-In the folder view, it's quite difficult to know which folders contain new mails
(I m on a Solaris box with Netscape, and those folders are not bold (I have seen
the same page on IE5 and they are bold))

-Why the onchange (on the folders select) has been desactivated in 2.3.7-cvs from
stable version of IMP ?

-I know the fact to check all mailboxes for new mails is expensive in time but for
people who have very big servers for few users on a LAN, it's not a big deal :) So
a "check all boxes" in the folder view would be very well.

When you have lots of folders and mailboxes, it's quite difficult to navigate with
IMP, it's why I propose these features.
The best solution will be a framed solution but you don't want it...:(

Regards,
--
Yohann F.
Service Hydrographique et Oceanographique de la Marine - Service INF