[imp] feature request

Yohann Fourteau yohann.fourteau@shom.fr
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:49:18 +0100

Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> > -Can you put the number of unseen messages of each folder in the folders
> select of
> > the top bar ?
> >  like _____________
> >       |INBOX-12   |
> >       |IMP List-1 |
> >       |Webmotion-3|
> >       -------------  or something like that ?
>
> I did consider adding this, but it puts quite a heavy load on the IMAP
> server,
> so decided just to encourage users to use the Folders view for this kind of
> thing.

You can check count when you are in folder view and keep the figers in a session
variable. It's light no ?

> It's not really the best solution when you are using a laptop (as I am),
> or anything less than 1280x1024.  Try using a framed view at 800x600
> for a while to get a feel for the punishment that frames impose! :-)

Yes but for those who have laptop with 1280x1024 screen ? :)
The folder view is too large for me and figers are very far from the folder
names...

--
Yohann F.
Service Hydrographique et Oceanographique de la Marine - Service INF