[imp] IMP will logout when click to read mail.

Jarungwit BOONPERM bjarungw@pattani.th.edu
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:59:59 +0700 (ICT)

Dear Brent,
   I follow that counter doesn't increment and have messages
below.

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

* magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: No
* magic_quotes_gpc causes data coming from GET, POST, or COOKIE modes to
  be processed so that single quotes and backslashes are prefixed with a
  backslash (\'). This makes your email look very ugly. Turn it off. If
  the PHPLIB installation instructions claim that they want this setting
  on, they lie - PHPLIB versions 7 and later work perfectly well with it
  off.
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

   How I do it ?
		thank you very much.