[imp] horde/imp works with php3, not php4 ?!?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:30:37 -0500

Quoting Theodore Hope <imp@iguana.internexo.co.cr>:

> Display_errors and Display_startup_errors are set to Off, and I've
> set Log_errors On and set Error_log to a file in /tmp.  Nothing at
> all is getting logged there.

You might want to go with the display_ options; log_errors seems to be kind of
iffy (judging by chatter on the php lists).

> I'm wondering if PHP4's built-in session facility (which is enabled)
> is conflicting with Horde's Phplib session stuff.  Session.use_trans_sid
> is set to 1.  However, Session.auto-start is set to Off.

Shouldn't matter, then.

> Pls, any tips?  Thanks,

Well, have you looked at horde's test.php3?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people