[imp] IMP CVS 2.3.7 (Mar 19 2001) Fails to save preferences or track connections

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:07:52 -0500

Quoting Joe Jenkins <joe@nowalls.com>:

> Thanks for the response.. I updated from CVS, and now I have connection
> tracking working fine... When I enable Preferences info in conf.php,
> however, I can no longer login :)  It sits there for a while then
> eventually says that my login info is incorrect.  IMP.log shows nothing
> unusual.. Any ideas?  I'll keep beating on it over here and see what I
> find..

Make sure you have the very latest Horde code and PEAR DB version.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people