[imp] cyrus and imp

Didi Rieder adrieder@sbox.tugraz.at
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:26:10 +0100

--On Wednesday, March 21, 2001 11:19:44 AM +0200 Nick Ustinov
<Nick.Ustinov@videinfra.lv> wrote:

> Anyone using imp2.3.7 and cyrus/sieve?  If so, has anyone worked on
> developing a php-based sieve script management that'd plug-in to imp?
>
> I have made some quick hack for websieve so it looks like imp and
> authentificates using horde's vars, but it's a perl script call from php
> (ugly) and it's not the way I want it to be.

I wrote an extention to prefs.php3, that will create sieve-scripts. Because
I don't wanted to run the timsieved, my extention creates the scripts
directly on the filesystem. I also do not support all sieve features,
because I didn't have much time for writing this extention, but it does the
job for me and my users.

~regards
	Didi Rieder

--