[imp] Add two filter mail rules problem!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:33:56 -0500

Quoting KOF FL <kof_fl@hotmail.com>:

> I found that if I want to add two filter mail rules at the same time,
> it only display me the last one in the filter mail.
> But if I save it and login again, then I can added another mail rules.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean (I'm not sure how you'd add two filters at
once) (and I assume since you're talking about filters that you're using 2.3-
cvs); however, this sounds like a symptom of a problem in the preferences code
that was fixed yesterday. Try updating your copy of Horde to the latest cvs.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people