[imp] Help! How can I enable the address book?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:22:33 -0500

[to all: please, trim replies to the relevant info]

Quoting KOF FL <kof_fl@hotmail.com>:

> I successfully login the turba but got the following error message!
>
> Warning: Constant turba_name already defined in ./lib/Turba.php on line 4
[etc]
> Could you please advised me what wrong in my side?

What platform are you running php on? I've gotten reports of problems like this
from people running on NT before, but I've never been able to consistently
reproduce it myself.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people