[imp] php vs. imp (imap_status)

tdavis@birddog.com tdavis@birddog.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:11:03 -0600

IF you are talking about your mx record [RFC 974] explicitly states that MX
records shall not point to an alias defined by a CNAME.  This results in
unnecessary indirection in accessing the data, and DNS resolvers and servers
need to work more to get the answer.  Granted, this may have nothing to do with
your problem if php fixes it.  :)