Customization questions

Daniel Givens dgivens@houston.rr.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:21:45 -0600

I am going to be using Horde with only the IMP module. I want to make it so
that when some goes to www.domain.com/webmail/ , they automatically get the
login screen for IMP. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Also, I want to get rid of the modules frame in the bottom left corner just
because it will not be needed with the desired configuration.

Lastly (I know....a lot of questions) how do I change the width of the left
side frame that has the menu (Inbox, Preferences, etc) so that it no longer
has the scroll bars around the frame if the screen is too small? What I'm
mainly looking for is where the html is so I can go change just that. If I
know where that html is, I can handle it from there. This is in the IMP
module that I noticed this.

Thanks so much!
Daniel
dgivens@houston.rr.com