[imp] Problem in Attachement section in imp 2.3.7 cvs

KOF FL kof_fl@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:28:39

Hi mk23,

Thanks, I can added the attachement now but I got the error message when I
press the send message button.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class mime_part in ../lib/MIME/Part.php on
line 12

My configuration:
OS: Sun Sparc Solaris 2.7
PHP: PHP 4.0.4pl1