postgresql configuration with Horde/Imp

Abid Ghufran abidghufran@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:19:30 +0500

I am shifting to PostgreSql from MySql. I am getting the follwing errors
when i access the test.php3 file at my website. I am trying to verify
whether the Postgresql server is running or not (as i thnk it isnt). I am
unable to find the server file under "/etc".

Thank you very much.

Abid Ghufran.

Warning: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: PQconnectPoll() --
connect() failed: Connection refused Is the postmaster running (with -i) at
'localhost' and accepting connections on TCP/IP port '5432'? in
/var/www/horde-phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 40

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/var/www/horde-phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 52

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/var/www/horde-phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 55

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/var/www/horde-phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 67
Reload this page to see the counters increment.
View the output of phpinfo().

Per Session Data: 1
Session ID: 2131237bd7ac2564da44998514305851
If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.
Warning: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: PQconnectPoll() --
connect() failed: Connection refused Is the postmaster running (with -i) at
'localhost' and accepting connections on TCP/IP port '5432'? in
/var/www/horde-phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 40

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/var/www/horde-phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 52

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/var/www/horde-phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 55

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/var/www/horde-phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 122