[imp] With preferences enabled in IMP, I can no longer log in.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:44:54 -0500

Quoting Joe Jenkins <joe@nowalls.com>:

> When I enable pref's in my conf file in IMP, the system no longer allows me
> to login... It just sits there for like 3 minutes then eventually gives a
> failure notice.
>
> Just to be sure, I updated both horde and imp from CVS, and then updated
> php4 from CVS, rebuilt that, and apache as well.. Same results.. Nothing
> other than LOGIN FAILED in the IMP logs...

Are you sure that you've got the latest PEAR code (did you do a make install
for all of php)? There was a problem with the DB error checking that could
result in prefs retrieval never finishing.

Can you maybe put some code into redirect.php to see what call it's hanging on?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11