newbie needs help with phplib

Russ Heaton rheaton@sympatico.ca
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:48:51 GMT

I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this message since
it's actually a php question, but from the lists available, this one
seems the most appropriate.

I have RH7.0 installed on my system (using the 'install everything'
option). As far as I can see, it's got apache configured with php.
I'm trying to get IMP running and the test.php3 says everything is OK
except for the phplib configuration (see attachment).

I checked the admin faq and the only related item was the entry:

5.1.12 "Call to unsupported function page_open"
This error occurs when PHPlib is missing from the PHP include path.
Make sure you have followed the instructions in the README file in
your PHPlib directory.=20

I did a find / | grep -i PHPlib | more    and there's no sign of a
PHPlib directory on my system so obviously I can't check the README
file.  I have also been unable to find an rpm for PHPlib.

I *do* have the following php related things installed:

[root@linux imp]# rpm -qa | grep -i php
mod_php-4.0.1pl2-9
php-imap-4.0.1pl2-9
php-4.0.1pl2-9