[imp] bug - cvs

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:06:21 -0600

Hi Chuck,
Excuse me for jumping to the conclusion that it is a "bug".
I see it is an absolute filesystem path now. Your comments point that
out well.
:)
However, in the IMP conf.php it seems to allow a relative path for
templates just fine.
In fact, './templates' is the default value for that variable.

Thanks,
Terry

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Terry Davis <tdavis@birddog.com>:
>
> > I was having a path issue yesterday that was easy to resolve and needs
> > to be fixed in cvs.
> > This variable:
> > $conf['horde']['paths']['templates'] = './templates';
> >
> > needs to be:
> > $conf['horde']['paths']['templates'] =
> > '/home/web/htdocs/horde/templates';
> >
> > Or rather, the full path rather than relative path.
>
> >From config/horde.php.dist:
>
> // Where are the templates? This is an ABSOLUTE filesystem path. The
> // default installation places the templates in a subdirectory of the main
> // Horde directory; in this case the correct value is
> // '/path/to/horde/templates'. Other possibilities might be
> // '/etc/horde/templates', depending on how you set up your installation.
> $conf['horde']['paths']['templates'] = '/var/www/horde/templates';
>
> Can you explain what needs to be fixed in CVS?
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11

Terry Davis
Systems Administrator
BirdDog Solutions, Inc.
2102 N 117th Ave