Request for Improvements-

Tom Warfield twarfield@astcorp.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:27:54 -0600

(Note: Im using IMP Version 2.2.4)

My users are very impressed with the Attachments option so that they can
read Word documents through their browser.

With this in mind I would like them to be able to view the following types
of files:
Powerpoint
Excel
Acrobat

Now I believe a lot of this functionality is already built into the wvware
that I have installed, so im curious on how i could take advantage of that.
Im not a programmer of any sort, hell im lucky to get the config files to
work right for me so im not sure if i will get to attempt to make this work
on my own or not.

I have been checking out the freeviewer.com site, which i found off the
wvware.com site, and there site is very interesting because they have a
plugin that you can download and install, but I think its best to stay away
from plugins since you never know what computer these people are going to be
on reading there email  The users may not have permissions to add the
plugin.

Any ideas?  Is this up and coming and I just havent read enough to see it?

By the way before I forget, thanks for a very nice product!  I like it a
lot!

Tom Warfield
Systems Administrator
AST Corp