[imp] Reference to the parameters on servers.php3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:14:08 -0500

Quoting Jorge Izquierdo <jizquierdo@sgi.es>:

> I need to modify the code of a php function in IMP and I would like to know
> how may I access to the parameters that appear in the servers.php3 config
> file. I know that with $imp->server I can access to the server I´m using in
> each moment. But I would like to access to other parameters in this file
> suche as the $from_server of the server I´m using or any other one.

Most of the information for the current server is in the $imp variable; you can
look at the ImpSession class in horde/lib/horde.lib for how to get at all of
the values...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11