What happened here ?

Tracy Bost tbost@ifarm.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 09:54:36 -0600

I was trying to send a zip file about 3 megs and got these error =
messages.  I'm assuming this is imp and not sendmail ?
=20
  Thanks,
      Tracy

Warning: Max file size of 2097152 bytes exceeded - file [file_upload] =
not saved in - on line 417

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already =
sent (header information may be added only before any output is =
generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP =
tags, or calls to functions that output text) in session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already =
sent (header information may be added only before any output is =
generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP =
tags, or calls to functions that output text) in session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already =
sent (header information may be added only before any output is =
generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP =
tags, or calls to functions that output text) in session.inc on line 450

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already =
sent (header information may be added only before any output is =
generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP =
tags, or calls to functions that output text) in ./templates/doctype.inc =
on line 8