Odp: Odp: [imp] imp 2.3 preferences, charset and fonts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 12:04:31 -0500

Quoting Bartosz Aninowski <bart@sonik.pl>:

> // What preferences driver should we use? Valid values are 'none'
> // (meaning use system defaults and don't save any user preferences),
> // 'ldap', 'mysql', 'pgsql', and 'sql'.
> $conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'mysql';
>
> Is there something else I should configure?

This is out of date; the sql table you used is probably from the latest cvs,
where the above section is old. The mysql and pgsql drivers no longer exist;
get the latest version of Horde (instead of downloading things piecemeal) and
use the generic sql driver.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11