[imp] Purge Deleted missing, bug ?

Tom Warfield twarfield@astcorp.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:01:05 -0500

I noticed your come check it out email, and figured I would take a look at
what your site looks like compared to mine. Im fairly new to IMP and
probably wont be able to help you, but noticed that you had the problem
button on your site and if you click it you get a feedback form...where is
this setup at in IMP?  I never noticed it in my setup.

Thanks,
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimmo Hedman [mailto:duster@prostreet.net]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 1:39 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] Purge Deleted missing, bug ?

Hi, i'm running IMP 2.2.4 and Horde 1.2.4. Everything else is ok, but when
connecting thru IMAP, i can't purge messages, because there ain't button for
it ? In outlook express purge deleted messages works ok in same server.

You can try it yourself, and try to purge test messages:

https://webmail.prostreet.net
Username: test@prostreet.net
Password: test
Server: IMAP