Problem with cvs php4, horde and imp

Mike Richardson doctor@kira.mcc.ac.uk
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:08:32 +0100

I had a look through the archives and couldn't find this...

When looking at the web page host.name/horde I get:

<'

When looking at the web page for host.name/horde/imp I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/config/conf.php on line 291

I'm using the cvs versions of PHP4, horde and IMP on a debian 2.2
linux machine with apache 1.3.14. All the PHP tests work, as do other
pages with PHP in. The output of the horde/test.php is below. I'm a
bit concerned with the RFC822 message but afaik I'm using the latest
version of everything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike

Horde Versions

       Horde: 1.3.4-cvs
       IMP: 2.3.7-cvs

 PHP Version

       View phpinfo() screen
       PHP Version: 4.0.5-dev
       PHP Major Version: 4.0
       PHP Minor Version: 5
       PHP Version Classification: dev
       You are running a supported version of PHP. Enjoy the ride!

 PHP Module Capabilities

       FTP Support: No
       Gettext Support: No
       IMAP Support: Yes
       LDAP Support: No
       MCAL Support: No
       Mcrypt Support: No
       MySQL Support: Yes
       PostgreSQL Support: No
       XML Support: Yes

 Miscellaneous PHP Settings

       magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
       magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

 PHP Sessions

       Session counter: 2
       To unregister the session: click here

 PEAR

       PEAR - Yes
       Mail::RFC822 - No
       Make sure you're using a recent version of PEAR which includes the
Mail class.
       Log - Yes
       DB - Yes

Copyright 2001       Mike Richardson, Room G98, Manchester Computing
University of Manchester, M13 9PL     doctor@mcc.ac.uk    Int: 56009
Left through main doors.         Right then left at end of corridor.
First door on left.   URL http://kira.mcc.ac.uk/  Ext: 0161 275 6009
"If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you!" - Chuck Norris
"If anything happens to my daughter I have a 45 and shovel" Clueless