[imp] Problem with cvs php4, horde and imp

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:41:07 -0400

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 02:19:37PM +0100, Mike Richardson (doctor@kira.mcc.ac.uk) wrote:
> > > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
> > > /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/config/conf.php on line 291
> >
> > You need to compile PHP with gettext support.
>
> Many thanks. This sounds like something I ought to have known. Was
> there something I missed reading?

You might have missed the "Warning, warning, this is a development
version" bits. Or maybe discussions on the list. :-) Although,
the test.php and docs/INSTALL in CVS right now do mention it --
perhaps a "cvs update" is in order?

(As of a few moments ago, it's in the FAQ, too. But that wouldn't have
helped you either. :-)

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services