Installing w/o root access

Matt Janssen blackwidow@writeme.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:56:39 -0500

I'm not sure where to find documentation on this so maybe someone could
point me in the right direction.

I would like to run IMP on a server which does not have Horde installed.
There is no way to change this and I can't get root access for the life of
me.  I would also like to know if I could have imp sitting somewhere other
than www.mysite.com/horde/imp. (ie: www.mysite.com/email) I'm not sure if
either of these two tasks are possible.  I do have IMP set up to the point
where it is ready to access the database which I have created, but it cannot
access the needed PHPlibs, for obvious reasons.  Please, if you have any
information that can help, send it my way.  Thank  you.

-Matt Janssen
matt@mattjanssen.net
http://www.mattjanssen.net