Turba?

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:30:29 -0600

Ok I installed the Turba under Horde and I'm confused about a couple of
things.
With the older IMP I have the contacts in a MySQL Table where it stores the
contacts for each account.

I can't figure out how this turba thing works. When i click contacts right
now
it attempts to give me a login screen and I can't figure out why? What it is
exactly that I'm suppose to be doing now?  How do I get it so that when
someone
logins into IMP and they want to go into contacts it doesn't prompt for
passwords
for the Contacts and just lets them in? How do i also configure Turba to use
MySQL ?

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: dreamboy@aros.net               (   )   Oooo.
                                                   (_/