[imp] appending domain to login name - imp 2.3.7

Paul Juliano paul@edsamail.com.ph
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:08:50 +0800

If anyone's interested, I figured out a way to accomplish this.

In ~imp/config/conf.php, I've added:

  $conf['domainname'] = '@companyxyz.com';

And in ~imp/lib/IMP.php, I've added the following in the createSession function:

..
  $imp = array();

  $imp['user'] = trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['imapuser']);
  $imp['user'] = $imp['user'] . $conf['domainname'];// This is what I added
  $imp['pass'] = Secret::write(Secret::getKey('imp'), trim($HTTP_POST_VAR\
S['pass']));
..