[imp] Can't send mail.

David Cake dave@difference.com.au
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 00:55:34 +0800

>Quoting David Cake <dave@difference.com.au>:
>
>>	The thing that really gets me about this problem is that the
>>  whole send message code doesn't appear to be getting called, not just
>>  messages not sent.
>
>Have you put in debug code to see what the actionID is set to?

	Yes - and its not set to anything!

	I put some log code in
$entry = sprintf("Action handled %s",$actionID);
$log->log($entry, LOG_INFO);
	a couple of lines before the switch statement (just before
the Translate non-int values into the correct int lines)

	Now, when I choose, say, Save Draft I find
Apr 03 00:44:48 IMP [info] Action handled 29
in the logs, and it works as expected
but when I choose Send Mail, nothing is logged at all, and nothing
happens! I am really confused as to what could be causing this, as I
can see absolutely no difference between Send Mail and Save Draft in
the HTML/javascript the browser sees.

	Regards
		David