IMP 2.3.7 and Preferences

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:57:18 -0600

I have the very latest 2.3.7 and I'm trying to get it so that it allows
me to save my preferences. I have the following:

imp/config/conf.php
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';
$conf['prefs']['params'] = array();

When I try to update my prefs it says that my preferences have been updated
but it never updates anything. I can't figure out where I specify to tell
IMP 2.3.7 the database information for Preferences? Am I missing something.

Any help would be appreciated.

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: dreamboy@aros.net               (   )   Oooo.
                                                   (_/