[imp] How Ready is 2.3.7?

Nick Ustinov Nick.Ustinov@videinfra.lv
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:36:01 +0300

I am using 2.3.7 with some own modifications on a production server with
about 70000 users

Nick Ustinov

nick@videinfra.com
http://www.videinfra.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Devin Atencio [mailto:dreamboy@aros.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 9:07 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] How Ready is 2.3.7?

I was thinking about updating my webmail to use the 2.3.7 but was just
wanting someone thoughts on putting 2.3.7 into production use? Is it
rather stable and shoudln't have any reason to not stick it into
production?

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: dreamboy@aros.net               (   )   Oooo.