[imp] How Ready is 2.3.7?

Nick Ustinov Nick.Ustinov@videinfra.lv
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:12:27 +0300

by the time i had to launch turba wasn't ready. it was easier to take my old
code and adjust it for horde  -- anyway, it's not too functional. maybe i
will move to turba later when i have time. meanwhile users are happy with
what they have :)

as for sms -- well, i can contribute, but i am not sure if there will be any
use of that for you. it's like a mobile informator feature -- maybe you've
seen microsoft outlook mobile manager -- you can adjust that it forwards
messages/notices to your mobile phone upon specific rules, let's say if you
haven't logged in for 1 day and then you want your messages to be forwarded
to your mobile phone from 9am to 6pm.

it can do that, but first of all i am not sure if there are gateways to sms
via e-mail in other countries but Latvia  (i can e-mail to
123456789@sms.provider.lv and it will reach the destinations mobile phone as
SMS message) and second is that this module only stores information about
the user's settings in MySQL database. I've modified cyrus' deliver program
to look up the database and see if message should be forwarded to the
recipient upon reception.

if anyone is interested i can share.

Nick Ustinov

nick@videinfra.com