IMAP/PHP 4.0.5/Login Problem

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 15:52:30 -0600

I figured out my problem, the hosts.allow file was preventing the host to
access
the machine. Sorry about the messup.

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
------------------------------------------oOOO--(_)--OOOo----
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: dreamboy@aros.net               (   )   Oooo.
--------------------------------------------\ (----(   )-----
                                             \_)    ) /
                                                   (_/

-----Original Message-----
From: Devin Atencio [mailto:dreamboy@aros.net]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 2:06 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: IMAP/PHP 4.0.5/Login Problem

I wanted to get IMAP working so i installed IMAP-uw 2000c as my IMAP Server,
recompiled PHP4 version 4.0.5 RC5 and now I'm having major issues with the
Web Mail. It won't let me login at all, even when I select a POP3 server
it just says username/password error and won't ever log in. I did do a cvsup
of the most current cvs today for horde/imp.

Any ideas what I did to kill my PHP and WebMail?

                                               /'^'\