Fw: HELP! [weird bug?] IMP/POP3 display empty messages

Jean-Francois LE CAM JeanFrancois.LeCam@altiplano.fr
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:45:05 +0200

IMP/POP3 seems to produce unpredictable output:

After installation it was working OK, the day after (with no change) I had
the problem described in this thread (empty messages displaid on IE/win and
netscape/linux), and today (with no change) it works fine again.

Looks like a weird bug...

Jean-François
--
http://www.altiplano.fr/