[imp] The problem of chinese folder created by outlook expres s?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:50:46 -0400

Quoting ªô»¨¬F <robin_chiu@corp.giga.net.tw>:

> The version of IMP is 2.2.3.

Okay, there may have been some fixes to the utf7 stuff since then...

> I try to look the source code. It use the imap_utf7_decode function
> to decode the name of folder. But the result is wrong.
> I find the result of encoding  begin with "&" and end with "-".
> It look like the utf7 , but imap_utf7_decode can't decode it correctly.

If you set up a script that just tries to decode the string that outlook names
your folders, does it work? Is the problem in IMP, or in php's imap_utf7_decode
()?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11