[imp] CSS customization for Horde.

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:13:41 -0400

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 09:11:15AM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch (chuck@horde.org) wrote:
> Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:
>
> > I think I have this tool almost ready that edits */html.php files to
> > cutomize colors etc with a colorpicker.
> > but I think I went a little gaga with customization tests. :)
> > have a look at the results for a laugh.
> > http://atifghaffar.com/pics/
>
> Oh, that's nothing:
> http://marina.horde.org/graphics/imp-pixmapped.jpg

You people are sick. :-)

I *did* find an IMP 2.2.x somewhere on the 'net which was using
background images for the left, corner, and top frames, so that they
had a gradient that, um, "gradiented" all the way around, with drop
shadow and a nice 1cm curve at the corner and so forth. I misplaced
the URL before I could do anything with it, but it was the school of
someone I know on IRC, so I'll see if I can dredge it up.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services