2.3.7 configuration problems

Martín Marqués martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:50:40 +0300

I downloaded horde and imp from the HEAD cvs, installed it as I did with the
STABLE version, ran the test.php (which was OK), but can't make it work. I
get this error:

[Tue Apr 10 18:40:45 2001] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function:  _() in /space/httpd/html/horde/imp/config/conf.php on line 296
/space/httpd/html/horde/imp/config/conf.php(296) : Fatal error - Call to
undefined function:  _()

I looked to see if there was a place where the underscore function was
defined, but couldn't find it. What's wrong?

BTW, I'm with PHP-4.0.6-dev.

Saludos... :-)

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.