[imp] Connection failed to localhost.localdomain,143

Tracy R Reed treed@ultraviolet.org
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:22:47 -0700

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 01:54:52PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> > How do I make copies of sent email go into my sent-mail folder?
>
> $default->save_sent_mail = true; and then set the $default->sent_mail folder
> appropriately.

Mine is already set that way, I don't recall if this was the default or
not:

/* Default IMAP Folder Configuration */
$default->folders                        = '';
$default->use_imap_subscribe             = false;
$default->show_dotfiles                  = false;
$default->save_sent_mail                 = true;
$default->sent_mail                      = 'sent-mail';
$default->postponed                      = 'postponed';

but sent-mail does not get saved into the sent-mail folder. If this
directory does not exist is IMP supposed to create it? I tried creating it
manually and sending a mail but it didn't get saved. I tried postponing a
mail too and it says invalid mailbox when I hit save draft on the compose
window. So I tried creating it manually and it still says invalid mailbox.

In ~/Maildir/ :

drwx------    5 treed    treed        4096 Apr 12 00:15 .postponed/
drwx------    5 treed    treed        4096 Apr 12 00:10 .sent-mail/

--