[imp] IMP 2.3.7, prefs, and Postgresql 7.0.3

Nuno Silva nuno_silva@websolut.net
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:00:21 +0100

Hi,

if I was trying to debug this I would "su" to the webserver uid, then
try psql like this:

psql -h localhost -U www -W horde

this should prompt you with a password.
after loggin in, try to insert something in those tables.

If any of this fails it's a user/permition problem in your postgresql
setup ;)

regards,
Nuno Silva