[imp] Can't connect to local MySQL server

Camilo Amado camilo@powerlink-net.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:27:12 -0500

OK, Problem fixed, I stoped using localhost as my default host
and started using the domain name of the server where my database
resides. I figure this will be better in the longrun anyways

However I still have a problem with my horde session classes.

This is the output of test.php3?mode=phplib-horde

Reload this page to see the counters increment.
View the output of phpinfo().

Per Session Data: 1
Session ID: 094b36919967e3c077db7bcdea46595f
If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.

Which looks fine, but my session numbers never increment??

Camilo