Call to undefined function: _()

Tracy R Reed treed@ultraviolet.org
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:15:13 -0700

I have the current stable versions of IMP and Horde working just fine. But
some users want more features including addressbook so I thought I would
check out the latest CVS version. I checked it out of CVS, installed horde
in horde2/ and imp below that and modified paths in the config files to
point to horde2/.

Upon installing and configuring as best I can I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde2/imp/config/conf.php on line 282

I'm obviously missing something. In /usr/local/apache/conf/php.ini I have:

include_path = "/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/apache/php:/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/config:."

I tried adding /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde2/config to the path but that
didn't help at all.

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org
If Microsoft made cars instead of software, you could only have one person