require your help with sendmail

Abid Ghufran abidghufran@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:48:46 +0500

I know that this is not the relevant site to post anything regarding
sendamil but still i am, assuming that many of you must have gone through
the painstaking  phase of sendmail setup.

I have gone through the Sendmail Installation and Operation Guide but still
am not satisfied therefore am trying to get some more information.

I am trying to setup sendmail 8.11 on a linux machine. What are the STEPS or
GUIDELINES needed for the setup? Is there any other site than sendmail.org
where i can get some detailed information regarding Sendmail operation and
setup?

Thank you very much.

Abid Ghufran.