[imp] IMP login

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:46:28 -0400

Quoting Toomas Vann <tom@bns.ee>:

> Problem is that i can login into Horde, using imap authorithi.
> But i cannot do the same with IMP, which seemes strange to me.
[snip]
> Apr 17 08:34:58 IMP [info] PASSWORD RELOADED 195.222.25.195 to
> amibel.bns.ee:143[imap] as toomas

You've got connection tracking enabled, and it's not working for some reason.
You might not have the latest CVS - there was a bug with this fixed a few weeks
ago - or it might be configured incorrectly.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.