[imp] IMP login

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:45:59 -0400

Quoting Toomas Vann <tom@bns.ee>:

> And if possible, could you give me advice how to set up so that windows
> that open up like Compose would not be so small. And maybe someone could give
> some good advice how to set up IMP and Turba so, that they would work
> perfectly together.....

1. They're just in the javascript includes.
2. First make sure that horde/config/registry.php is up to date.

Please try to do a little bit more digging on your own; this is development
code, not documented and released code...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.