[imp] Apache log file issues with IMP & Horde (fwd)

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:16:08 +0100

> apache in free(): warning: page is already free.
> apache in free(): warning: chunk is already free.

Uh huh ... I've been driving myself batty with this problem, although I
thought it was introduced in PHP-4.0.5 (since it never happened to me
before).

Can you reproduce it?  It happens to my OpenBSD box on average once a
week, but I can't reproduce it on demand :-(

As a workaround, you should be able to disable it via malloc.conf(3).
On OpenBSD, this is done by "ln -s N /etc/malloc.conf".  If possible,
try to reproduce it first though; this is serious problem I'd like to
track down.

Anil