[imp] Call to a member function on a non-object

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:29:25 -0400

Quoting Hostmaster <hostmaster@sbs.srv.br>:

> I just have installed last CVS for HORDE and IMP and I have got the following
> error when I click in login button of IMP:
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
> in /usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 124

Well, if you take a look at that line, you'll see it's a call to the $prefs
object. So your prefs configuration must not be working.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.