Question about an extension loading bug

W Allan Edwards aedwards@aspire.ws
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 02:42:57 -0500

I am working on getting IMP working but I have encountered an error that
occurs after I un comment extension dlls that are required by IMP.

PHP Warning: imap: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with debug=0,
thread-safety=1 module API=20000809 PHP compiled with debug=0,
thread-safety=1 module API=20001214 These options need to match in Unknown
on line 0 PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library
'c:/php/php_ldap.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found. in
Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library
'c:/php/php_mssql70.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found. in
Unknown on line 0

I figure their is a setting that I need to know about.  Would someone please
give me some insight?

Thanks in advance!

Allan